top of page

Hanna Richards House

130 West 2nd Street

 

Period Revival/Bungalow
1930
Architect Unknown
Building Porch Altered

 


Built about 1930 as the residence of Mrs. Hanna Richards.

 

Occupied by Richards and her children during the 1930’s.  Sam Fried, a dress shop owner, lived in the house through the 1940s.

 

Illustrative of the stylistic transition from the Bungalow Style of the 1920s to the period Revival movement of the 1930s.

Pete and Barb Willian renovated the home in 2016.

bottom of page