top of page

Spangler/Wilbur House

128 North Macdonald Street

 

Colonial Revival
1915
Architect Unknown
Building Unaltered

 


Before construction of his house, John G. Spangler, cashier for the Mesa City Bank, lived at 134 North MacDonald Street from 1905 to 1915. The Spangler family lived in the house until 1920 when it was purchased by Mesa sheep grower George H. Wilbur.

 

The Wilburs occupied the house through the 1940s.

 

The Reeb Family purchased the house in 2004 and completed the renovations in 2009.

 

An excellent local example of a Colonial Revival Style house designed
with Italianate Style influences.

This building was placed on the National Registry on 11/1/93 by Robert and Beverly Anderson.

bottom of page